[JPL] How I Lost Most of My Music Collection ? BIGGEST collection?

tomthejazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Tue Jan 13 16:21:55 EST 2009

I'm with your Eric.  We mover about 20 years ago to get more room for
music.  I just donated lots of LPs to East Carolina University and doing
better with just CDs which are just up to my knees at the present time.
Great for me but a real issue for my wife.  She says don't die and leave
me all this stuff to deal with.
ALOHA
Tom