[JPL] How I Lost Most of My Music Collection ? BIGGEST collection?

Nou Dadoun nou.dadoun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 17:43:56 EST 2009

When I bought a partnership in a record store (Black Swan Records in
Vancouver) back in the early 90s, the joke among my friends was that
at one stroke, I'd doubled the size of my record collection!

As I switched many of my LPs into CDs (which I now regret in some
cases) I simply slid them into the used bin at the store, so I'm down
to about 7000 LPs with about 14000 CDs (and about 350 gig of live
mp3/flac recordings).

(Unfortunately the store went down about 5 years ago now and the city
hasn't been the same ...)

N.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 12:53 PM,  <onthebeach at aol.com> wrote:
> Sponsored by: JazzWeek Summit 2009
>              http://summit.jazzweek.com/
>
> -----
>

>  i'm thinking arturo may win the crown!  anyone care to weigh in north of 50K pieces?
> ive had about that many pass through my hands over the years but have honed it down to a very manageable 5-6 K (although about 9500 albums in digital library)
> ricky schultz

====
Nou Dadoun
Fri 2:30-5:30 pm PST | http://www.coopradio.org/stream.html