[JPL] Playlist software

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 13 20:55:10 EST 2009

We have been on the Prophet System for the last 2 or 3 years. We're working
on getting an update so we hopefully can have automatic playlist
generation - right now it's dragging and dropping selections into the log.

I just do the plain old typing into Word and then I do my posting. I don't
know of a better way to do that then that.
No internet streaming yet - but hopefully we'll be getting that soon.

Mark Dove
"Sounds of Jazz"
"Cafe Jazz"
Eclectic 89.1 WBCX