[JPL] Playlist WCVE-FM Monday January 12, 2009

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Tue Jan 13 17:02:26 EST 2009

WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Monday January 12, 2009

(Wes Montgomery) West Coast Blues - The Incredible Jazz Guitar - Wes
Montgomery - Riverside - OJCCD-036-2

(Dizzy Gillespie) Be-Bop - Bags & Trane - Milt Jackson & John Coltrane -
Atlantic Jazz - 1368-2

(Jeff Clayton) Wild Man - Brother to Brother - Clayton Brothers - Artist
Share - AS 0085

(Geraldo Periera) Falsa Baiana - Bossa Nova Stories - Eliane Elias - Blue
Note - 50999 2 28103 2 5

(Hammerstein, Kern) The Last Time I Saw Paris - I Can't Give You Anything
But Love - Martial Solal - Camjazz - 5030

(Gerry Mulligan, Judy Holliday) Summer's Over - Jazz Masters 36: Gerry
Mulligan - Verve - 314 523 342-2

(Duke Jordan) Jordu - Alone Together - Clifford Brown and Max Roach -
Verve - 314 526 373-2

(Colr Porter) Every Time We Say Goodbye - The Sound of Sonny - Sonny
Rollins - Riverside - OJCCD-029-2

(Dave Brubeck) Blue Rondo A La Turk - Fourtified - Miami Saxophone Quartet
- Fourtitude Records - FR-004

8:01 NPR News

(Kreisberg) Minor Leaps - Unearth - Jonathan Kreisberg - Mel Bay Records -
MB 09812CD

(Lee Konitz) Another Shade of Blue - Another Shade of Blue - Lee Konitz -
Blue Note - 7243 4 98222 2 1

(Robin, Rainger) If I Should Lose You - Soul Station - Hank Mobley - Blue
Note - CDP 7 46528 2

(Liam Sillery) Blues for Lifetime - Outskirts - Liam Sillery -
www.OA2records.com

(King, Parker) How Am I to Know - On Green Dolphin Street - Bill Evans
Trio - Milestone - MCD-9235-2

(Styne, Cahn) Time after Time - Open House/Plain Talk - Jimmy Smith - Blue
Note - CDP 7 84269 2

(Edmond Hall) Rompin' in '44 - Profoundly Blue - Edmond Hall - Blue Note -
CDP 7243 8 21260 2 7

9:01 NPR News

(Amanda Tosoff) Stove Top - Wait and See - Amanda Tosoff - Cellar Live -
CL 081208

(Charles Mingus) Passions of a Woman Loved - Tonight at Noon - Charles
Mingus - Label M - 495723

(Monk) Little Rootie Tootie - Monk - Thelonious Monk - Prestige -
OJCCD-010-2

(Joe Henderson) Inner Urge - Mosaic - The Blue Note 7 - Blue Note- 50999 2
29123 2 2

(Kaper,, Washington) On Green Dolphin Street - Serenity - Stan Getz -
EmArcy - 838 770-2

(Rodgers and Hart) Nobody's Heart - The Song Is June - June Christy -
Capitol - CDP 7243 8 55455 2 8

(Troup, Worth) The Meaning of the Blues / (JJ Johnson) Lament - Miles
Davis at Carnegie Hall - Columbia/Legacy - C2K 65027