[JPL] Want a bailout of the arts? Don't ask in an Armani suit

TradeSecrets/Mancuso's TradeSecrets at comcast.net
Tue Jan 13 18:42:40 EST 2009

Happy New Year.

I work with classical as well as jazz and this came to me in connection with
work my label client Reference Recordings does with the Kansas City
Symphony.

Boy, is this guy right on!

Jan Mancuso,
Trade Secrets/KMHD
Portland, OR

Arts Marketing: Want a bailout of the arts? Don't make the ask in ...
<http://arts-marketing.blogspot.com/2009/01/want-bailout-of-arts-dont-make-a
sk-in.html>
By Chad M. Bauman
Just in the past couple of months, the Santa Clairta Symphony, Pasadena
Symphony, Kansas City Symphony, Las Vegas Philharmonic, the Virginia
Symphony, the Detroit Symphony, and the Cleveland Orchestra have reported
major financial ...
Arts Marketing - http://arts-marketing.blogspot.com/
<http://arts-marketing.blogspot.com/>