[JPL] Playlist software

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Tue Jan 13 22:24:37 EST 2009

Greg:

I use an Excel spreadsheet, with either manual entry or cut and paste
from my song title database.  The spreadsheet is set up to give music
time totals for filling 18 minute segments, and includes time for
breaks.  We have included the Desert Island Jazz playlists with our
streaming reports.  It may be time-consuming, but it allows me to
customize each show.

David May
Desert Island Jazz
WHFC-FM 91.1 Bel Air, MD