[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 1/13/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jan 14 05:18:23 EST 2009

   Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday January 13, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Wayne Bergeron - You Call This A Living? - Friend Like Me - (Wag Wecords)
*Hendrik Meurkens - Samba To Go! - April In Odessa - (Zoho)
*Eliane Elias - Bossa Nova Stories - Day By Day - (Blue Note)
*Toninho Horta - To Jobim With Love - Portrait In Black And White - (Resonance)
Carl Fontana - Nice 'n' Easy - It Could Happen To You - (TNC)
Manfredo Fest - Just Jobim - Girl From Ipanema - (dmp)
*Christian Jacob - Live In Japan - At Last - (Wilder Jazz)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - Ballad For Barretto - (Reservoir)
*Bob Mover - It Amazes Me. - I Believe In You - (Zoho)
9:00pm
Mike Longo - Explosion - Frisco - (CAP)
Joe Sample - Ashes To Ashes - Phoenix - (Warner Bros.)
*Generations - Tough Guys - Just One Of Those Things - (ica)
*Chet Baker - Chet In Chicago - Old Devil Moon - (Enja)
*Javon Jackson - Once Upon A Melody - Will You Still Be Mine - (Palmetto)
*Steve Davis - Outlook - Mission - (Positone)
Benny Green /Russell Malone - Jazz At The Bistro - The Intimacy Of The Blues - (Telarc)
10:00pm
Herbie Hancock - The Essential - Chameleon - (Legacy)
New York Voices - A Day Like This - The World Keeps You Waiting - (MCG)
The Great Jazz Trio - Someday My Prince Will Come - The Shadow Of Your Smile - (Eighty-Eights)
Joe Gilman - View So Tender: Wonder Revisited #1 - I Wish - (Capri)
Stéphane Grappelli - Timeless - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life - (Savoy)
Shirley Horn - Close Enough For Love - Once I Loved - (Verve)
Freddy Cole - Live At Birdland West - I Almost Lost My Mind - (Laser Light)
11:00pm
Buddy Montgomery - Live At Maybeck Recital Hall - (Concord)
	Since I fell For You
	The Man I Love
	A Cottage For Sale
	Who Cares