[JPL] jazz suites

Mark Griffith nomsgmusic at verizon.net
Wed Jan 14 13:46:46 EST 2009

	Hans,
	Maybe not the most "air friendly" suites, BUT The Drum Suite, and
Son Of The Drum Suite, are entire LP length suites for 3 drummers and
a big band, arranged by I think Manny Albam. Very interesting
recordings! but frought with drum features, which I know
(unfortunately) don't get much airplay these days. Are these on CD yet?
	Drumisticly yours,
	Mark Griffith