[JPL] jazz suites

George Thomas jazz at vpr.net
Wed Jan 14 14:40:30 EST 2009

> Hi,
>
> I was thinking of airing some extended jazz suites or extended jazz pieces
> every now and then and was wondering if there was list someone could point
> me to? I know just a few, like Love Supreme, Freedom Suite, we Insist!
> Freedom Now Suite, The Far East Suite. but was looking for more.
> Suggestions?
>
> Hans
>
> Hans Ahlstrom
>
> WNMU-FM

Don't forget these:

 Suite For New York by D.D. Jackson on Justin Time (2003)

 The Malcolm X Jazz Suite by Terence Blanchard
 A Tale of God's Will by Terence Blanchard

 Afro-Cuban Jazz Suite by Machito on Verve

 Relativity Suite by Don Cherry with Jazz Composer's Orchestra (1973)

George

Jazz In The Evening with George Thomas
Vermont Public Radio
365 Troy Ave