[JPL] Playlist: KAZI "Let's Cool One", January 13, 2009

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Wed Jan 14 15:19:39 EST 2009

Playlist amanuensis - since 1990.

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20090113.htm

Josh Roseman / Theme constellations / New constellations / Accurate
Nicolas Payton / The cannabis leaf rag / Sonic trance / WB
John Stetch / The six million dollar man / TV trio / Brux

Miami Saxophone Quartet / Fourtified / Fourtitude
Dirty Dozen / Ears to the wall / Gettin' in the cut / Mammoth
Julius Hemphill / Bumpkin / At Dr. King's table / New World

Maceo Parker / People get ready / Roots revisited / Verve
The Bad Plus / Fem / For all I care / Heads Up
Quadro Nuevo / La habanera / Cinepassion / Justin Time
Beegie Adair / I've got my love to keep me warm / Jazz piano Christmas /
Green Hill

John Harden / Have faith / Just say so / Harden
Ralph Peterson / Jackie-ing / The fotet plays Monk / Evidence
Hamiet Bluiett / Diane / Sankofa / Soul Note

Enclave / A-frayed / Diaspora / Enclavejazz
Chico Hamilton / 6-8 for ch / It's about time / Joyous Shout
Jimmy Heath / No end / The time and place / Landmark

Chuck Bernstein / Bahia trance blues / Delta berimbau blues / CMB
Billet-deux / Sarita / Deux / BD
Ted Nash / Tico tico / La espada de la noche / Palmetto

Cory Harris / Between midnight and day / Between midnight and day /
Alligator

Greg Rickard
"Let's Cool One"
KAZI 88.7 FM