[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 01-14-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Jan 14 16:14:14 EST 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 01-14-09

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Skip Wilkins Quintet - The Paint-Peeler - The Paint-Peeler (Dreambox
Media) [C]
Mark O'Connor's Hot Swing Trio - Ain't Misbehavin' - Live In New York
(OMAC) [C]
Jo Lawry - I Could Have Danced You All Night - I Want To Be Happy
(Fleurieu) [C]
Jo Lawry - I'm Old Fashioned - I Want To Be Happy (Fleurieu) [C]

  BREAK

Thelonious Monk Quartet w/ John Coltrane - Blue Monk - At Carnegie Hall
(Blue Note)
Tony Monaco & His Toronto Trio - S'bout Time (radio edit) - Live At The
Orbit Room (Chicken Coup) [C]
Bill Moring And Way Out East - Sweet & Lovely - Bill Moring And Way Out
East (Apria)

  BREAK

Preservation Hall Hot 4 - Dinah - New Orleans Brass (Putumayo) [a]
Dukes Of Dixieland - Saints (Street Beat) - New Orleans Brass
(Putumayo) [a]
Presservation Hall Jazz Band - Mama Don't Allow It - Because Of You
(Sony Classical)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Todd Coolman - Crescent City Ditty - Perfect Strangers (Artist Share)
[C]
Stanton Moore - Licorice - III (Telarc)
The Phil Norman Tentet - Night In Tunisia - "Totally" Live At Catalina
Jazz Club (MAMA)
Harry Pickens Trio - Blue In Green - The Shadow Of Your Smile
(self-released)
Melody Gardot - Goodnite - Women Of Jazz (Putumayo) [C]
Holly Yarbrough - It's Such A Good Feeling - Mister Rogers Swings
(vintageDiscs)

  BREAK

Pete Malinverni - Let The Earth Shake - Joyful (Artist Share)
Uros Markovic Gospel Jazz Trio - Wade In The Water - Jesus Saves (CTA)
[C]
Jay Hoggard / James Weidman - His Eye Is On The Sparrow - Songs Of
Spiritual Love (JHVM)
Tim Warfield - Christo Redentor / Calvary - One For Shirley (Criss
Cross)

  BREAK