[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 01-14-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 23:49:51 EST 2009

taintradio.org - we're revolting
taint town live 01-14-09
monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
all other nights midnight-3am

9pm*
 The Vandermark 5, Further from the Truth (Beat Reader) 2008
Tracy Bonham,  The Size of My Fist (Songs for a Broken Heart) 2008
Todd Sickafoose, Invisible Ink, Revealed  (Tiny Resistors) 2008
Antwaarpse Shaabi, Think Of One 2008
Tab Benoit feat. Jim Lauderdale, Moon Comin' Over The Hill (Night Train To
Nashville) 2008
Robert Walter, Parts and Holes (Cure All) 2008
Dafnis Prieto, I Felt You Were Coming  (Taking the soul for a walk) 2008
Clayton Brothers, John and Jeff Clayton, The Jones Brothers  (Brother to
Brother) 2008
Susanne Abbuehl, Sea, Sea! (Compass) 2006
Brian Blade & The Fellowship Band, Improvisation (Season of Changes) 2008
Aaron Parks, Peaceful Warrior (Invisible Cinema) 2008

10pm
Vitaly Golovnev, Whose Shoes? (to whom it may concern) 2009
Lea DeLaria, Miss Otis Regrets (The Live Smoke Sessions) 2008
Sam Sadigursky, It Takes A Nail [Andrew Boyd]  (Words Project II) 2008
Kidd Jordan, Last of the Chicken Wings  (Palm of Soul) 2006
Chris Potter, Chief Seattle (Song For Anyone) 2008
Chicago Jazz Philharmonic, West End Blues/Weatherbird (Collective
Creativity) 2008
Cat Power,  I Believe In You (Jukebox) 2008
The Blue Note 7, Criss Cross (Mosaic: A Celebration Of Blue Note Records)
2008
John Ellis, Prom Song (Dance Like There's No Tomorrow) 2008

11pm
Ben Sollee, A Few Honest Words (Learning to Bend)  2008
e.s.t., Premonition [Earth] (Leucocyte) 2008
Kenny Garrett feat. Pharoah Sanders, Wayne's Thing (Sketches of MD...) 2008
CC Adcock, Stealin' All Day (Lafayette Marquis) 2004
Mississippi Fred McDowell, Drop Down Mama (I Do Not Play No Rock and Roll)
1969
Bex Marshall, title (Kitchen Table) 2008
Francisco Mela, Tiera and Fuego (Cirio) 2008
Mary Halvorson Trio, Sweeter Than You (Dragon's Head) 2008

*time is relative

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)