[JPL] jazz suites

MICHAEL P STRATTON dreamtrane at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 15 11:46:37 EST 2009

I have to echo what Brad said about the Dan Cavanagh's Jazz Emporium Big Band release "Pulse" on Origin; I'm planning on playing the suite this week. I find the influences fascinating - from Aaron Copeland to Steve Reich! I got it too late to make my list for 2008, but it will definitely get airplay in 2009.

Mike