[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 01-15-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Jan 15 16:06:56 EST 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 01-15-09

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Christian Scott - Litany Against Fear - Live At Newport (Concord) [C]
Christian Scott - Isadora / Rumor - Live At Newport (Concord) [C]
Harvie s w/ Kenny Barron - Isn't It Romantic? - Now Was The Time
(Savant)
Harvie s w/ Kenny Barron - Chelsea Bridge - Now Was The Time (Savant)
The Miles Davis Quintet - When Lights Are Low - The Legendary Prestige
Quintet Sessions (Prestige)
Bill Moring & Way Out East - A Space In Time - Spaces In Time
(Owlstudios)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Tricycle - Just A Closer Walk With Thee - Tricycle (Water Street Music)
Glen Andrews & The Lazy Six - Over In The Gloryland - New Orleans Brass
(Putumayo)
Bob Mover - I Believe In You - It Amazes Me ... (Zoho)
Mark Colby - Like Someone In Love - Reflections (Origin) [C]
Eric Alexander - Mode For Mabes - Delmark: 55 Years Of Jazz (Delmark)
Skip Wilkins Quintet - Bring The Sun (for Liz Drake) - The Paint-Peeler
(Dreambox Media) [C]

  BREAK

Eric Alexander w/ Harold Mabern - For Heaven's Sake - Mode For Mabes
(Delmark)
Jo Lawry - I Want To Be Happy - I Want To Be Happy (Fleurieu) [C]

  BREAK