[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Jan 15 19:56:20 EST 2009

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 1/15/2009 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Roger Kellaway - Live at the Jazz Standard - IPO
James Moody & Hank Jones - Our Delight - IPO
Joey DeFrancesco - Joey D! - High Note
Christian Jacob - Live in Japan - Wilder Jazz
Amina Figerova - Above the Clouds - Munich
Ken Hatfield - To Be Continued... - M/Pub
Kirk Lightsey - Lightsey to Gladden - Criss Cross
Dave Holland - Pass It On - Dare2
New Jazz Composers Octet - The Turning Gate - Motema
Stryker/Slagle Band - The Scene - Zoho
11-20
Skip Wilkins - The Paint Peeler - Dreambox Media
Mark Colby - Reflections - Origin
Laika Fatien - Misery - BluJazz
Luis Perdomo - Pathways - Criss Cross
Florin Niculescu - Plays Stephane Grapelli - BluJazz
Swing Masters - Happy Birthday Lionel - Dare
Michel Benita - Ramblin' - Nocturne
Bebo Valdes & Javier Colina - Live at the Village Vanguard - Calle 54
Javon Jackson - Once Upon a Melody - Palmetto
Patricia Barber - The Cole Porter Mix - Blue Note
and...
Anat Cohen - Notes from the Village - Anzic
Dena DeRose - Live @ Jazz Standard, Vol. 2 - MaxJazz
McCoy Tyner - Guitars - Half Note
Mike LeDonne - FiveLive - Savant
David Leonhardt - Explorations - Big Bang
Sheila Jordan - Winter Sunshine - Justin Time
Peter Sommer - Crossroads - Capri
Harvie S w/Kenny Barron - Now Was the Time - Savant
Milton Nascimento & Jobim Trio - Novas Bossas - Blue Note
Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band - Act Your Age - Immergent
Bill Heid  - Asian Persuasion- Doodlin
Jay Hoggard - Soular Power - JHVM
Tuck & Patti - I Remember You - T&P
Joe Locke - Force of Four - Origin
John Pizzarelli - With a Song in My Heart - Telarc
Take 6 - The Standard - Heads Up
Adds:
Blue Note 7 - Mosaic - Blue Note
Eliane Elias - Bossa Nova Stories - Blue Note
Miami Saxophone Quartet - Fourtified - Fourtitude
Various Artists - Putumayo Presents: Women Of Jazz - Putumayo

Doodlin' - January 13, 2009 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Song - Album - Label
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross - Doodlin' (Theme) - Twisted
Blue Note 7 - Idle Moments - Mosaic - Blue Note
Laika Fatien - Left Alone - Misery - BluJazz
Blue Note 7 - The Outlaw - Mosaic - Blue Note

Ray Levier - Manahatta - Ray's Way - Origin
Lage Lund - Celia - Early Songs - Criss Cross
Stryker/Slagel Band - Brighter Days - The Scene - Zoho

Miami Saxophone Quartet - Dancing on a Cloud - Fourtified - Fourtitude
John Pizzarelli - With a Song in My Heart - With a Song in My Heart -
Telarc

Chicago Jazz Philharmonic - West End Blues/Weatherbird - Collective
Creativity - 3Sixteen Records
Mort Weiss & Ron Eschete - If You Could See Me Now - All Too Soon -
SMS Jazz
Sheila Jordan _ Dat Dere - Winter Sunshine - Justin Time
Cedar Walton - Plexus - Seasoned Wood - High Note

Rebecca Cline & Hilary Noble - Moab - Enclave Diaspora - Enclave Jazz
Eliane Elias - Falsa Baiana - Bossa Nova Stories - Blue Note
Luis Perdomo - Fulia Chant - Pathways - Criss Cross

Aaron Parks - Harvesting Dance - Invisible Cinema - Blue Note
Billets-Deux - Joy Spring - Deux - self
Horace Silver - Doodlin' (Theme) - Best of - Blue Note