[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Thursday 15 January 2009; 6 PM to 8 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Thu Jan 15 23:05:48 EST 2009

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Thursday, January 15, 2009
6 PM to 8 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Dexter Gordon / Tanya / One Flight Up (Blue Note)
*         Grant Green / Idle Moments / Idle Moments (Blue Note)
*         McCoy Tyner / Peresina / Expansions (Blue Note)
*         Jackie McLean / Five Will Get You Ten / A Fickle Sonance (Blue
Note)
*         Jacky Terrasson & Cassandra Wilson / If Ever I Would Leave You /
Rendezvous (Blue Note)
*         John Coltrane / Moment’s Notice / Blue Train (Blue Note)
*         Lee Morgan / Caramba / Caramba (Blue Note)
*         Chick Corea / Steps – What Was / Now He Sings, Now He Sobs (Blue
Note)
*         Horace Silver / Calcutta Cutie / Song For My Father (Blue Note)
*         Wayne Shorter / Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum / Speak No Evil (Blue Note)
*         Blue Note 7 / Search For Peace / Mosaic (Blue Note)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Arild Andersen / Live At Belleville (ECM)
*         Amina Figarova / Above The Clouds (Munich Rcds.)
*         Bill Henderson / A Beautiful Memory (Ahuh)
*         Julia Hulsmann / The End Of A Summer (ECM)
*         Azar Lawrence / Speak The Word (Zarman Productions)
*         Ray Levier / Ray’s Way (Origin)
*         Kirk Lightsey / Lightsey to Gladden (Criss Cross)
*         The Nuttree Quartet / Standards (Kind Of Blue)
*         Wally Schnalle / Louder Than Your TV (Retlaw)
*         A Seventh Heaven / A Seventh Heaven (Open Path Music)
*         Liam Sillery / Outskirts (0A2)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live
>From Studios Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Looking forward.