[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 01-16-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 02:43:47 EST 2009

taintradio.org - we're revolting
taint town live 01-16-09
mondays & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
all other nights midnight-3am

midnight*
Bethany Yarrow & Rufus Cappadocia, Isnt' That So? (900 Miles) 2006
Paul Bley, Funhouse  (Modern Chant - Inspiration From Gregorian Chant) 1994
Jacky Terrasson, Baby Plum (Reach) 1995
Kurt Elling, Undun (Nightmoves) 2007
New York Electric Piano, Why Are We Here (King Mystery) 2008
Clayton Brothers, Walking Bass (Brother to Brother) 2008
Fieldwork feat. Vijay Iyer, Steve Lehman & Tyshawn Sorey, Ghost Time (Door)
2008
Louis Sclavis, Dialogue with a dream (L'imparfait des langues) 2007
Pierre Dorge New Jungle Orchestra, From the Same Tribe (Whispering
Elephants) 2008
Josh Roseman, Satta Massaganna (New Constellations: Live in Vienna) 2007

1am
Lee "Scratch" Perry, Sinful Fuckers (Scratch Came...) 2008
Oliver Lake Steel Quartet, Cloth (Kinda' Up) 2000
Julia Hulsmann Trio, Senza (The End of a Summer) 2008
Joe Locke, Ruminations (Force of Four) 2008
KJ Denhert, I Like Your Face (dal vivo a Umbria Jazz) 2008
Nels Cline/Ken Filiano, Blues for Me (The Music of Eric von Essen, vol. III)
Jeff Colella/Putter Smith/Jerry Kalaf, Norton's Last Words (...Eric von
Essen...)
Vinnie Cutro & New York City Soundscape,Tell Tale (Sakura) 2008
Chicago Jazz Philharmonic w/Orbert Davis, An Afternoon With Mr. Bowie
(Collective Creativity) 2008
Steve Elson, Heaven in Your Eyes (Mott & Broome) 2008

2am
Mark Masters Ensemble feat. Oliver Lake, Dewey's Tune (Farewell Walter Dewey
Redman) 2008
Peter Sommer, Escapade (Crossroads) 2008
Vijay Iyer & Mike Ladd, The Color of My Circumference I/Three Lotto Stories
(In What Language?) 2003
Bruce Eisenbeil Sextet, title (Inner Constellation) 2007

*time is relative

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)