[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 01-17-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 03:46:12 EST 2009

taintradio.org - we're revolting
taint town live 01-17-09
monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
all other nights midnight-3am

midnight*
World Saxophone Quartet, Seven Steps to Heaven (Selim Sivad: A Tribute to
Miles Davis) 1999
Shakers n/ Bakers, Laughing John's Interrogatory (Yearning for Zion) 2008
Mario Pavone Double Tenor Quintet, title (Ancestors) 2008
Paul Shapiro's Ribs and Brisket Revue, title (Essen) 2008
Carla Kihlstedt, Empty Cupboard (2 foot yard)
Jeanne Lee & Mal Waldron, You Go To My Head (After Hours) 1994
Dave McKenna, Lost in the Stars (A Handful of Stars) 1993
Gary Bartz, I'm Gonna Laugh You Right Out of My Life (The Red and Orange
Poems)
Julia Hulsmann Trio, title (The End of a Summer) 2008

1am
Steve Lacy Trio, The Wane (The Holy la) 2003
Gonzalo Rubalcaba, Aspiring to Normalcy (Avatar) 2008
John Patitucci, San Michele (One More Angel) 1997
Sam Sadigursky, Gardener and Flower Too [Osip Mandelshtam]  (The Words
Project) 2007
David S. Ware, title (Shakti) 2009
Wayne Shorter Quartet, Joy Ryder (Beyond the Sound Barrier) 2006

2am
Ellery Eskelin/Andrea Parkins/Jim Black, Sequence/Consequence (2) (The
Secret Museum) 2000
Rob Reddy's Gift Horse, title (A Hundred Jumping Devils) 2006
Amina Figarova, Reminiscing (Above the Clouds) 2008
Wayne Horvitz Gravitas Quartet, A Fond Farewell (One Dance Alone) 2008
Gillian Welch, My Morphine (Hell Among the Yearlings) 1998
Kelly Joe Phelps, Piece by Piece (shine eyed mister zen) 1990
Ben Sollee, I Can't (Learning to Bend) 2008
Keith Jarrett, I'm Through With Love (The Melody At Night With You) 1999
Albrecht Maurer & Norbert Rodenkirchen, title/...a due (Hidden Fresco)

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)