[JPL] Playlist: One Man's Jazz CKUW 95.9 FM Winnipeg Jan. 17, 2009

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 17 18:05:31 EST 2009

Playlist:  One Man's Jazz CKUW 95.9 FM Winnipeg Jan. 17, 2009

Taylor Haskins *   Wake Up Call  -   Fresh Sound New Talent *   Please Be Quiet
Taylor Haskins *   Wake Up Call  -   Fresh Sound New Talent *   Wake Up Call
Taylor Haskins *   Wake Up Call  -   Fresh Sound New Talent *   Ooga Booga
Mike Ruby *   Play Time  -   Alma *   The Wait(Canada)
Miles Davis  *   Live Around The World  -   Warner Bros. *   Hannibal
Eri Yamamoto Trio *   Redwoods  -   Aum Fidelity *   Bottle Water Princess
Michael Bates' Outside Sources *   A Fine Balance  -   Between The Lines
*   On Equilibrium(Canada)
Noah Preminger Group *   Dry Bridge Road  -   Nowt *   Was It A Rat I Saw?
Kali Fasteau *   Comraderie  -   Flying Note *   Evening On The Ganges
E.S.T. *   Live In Hamburg  -   Act *   Definition of a Dog(Sweden)
Papa Mambo *   Amanecer  -   Uncontrollable *   Tee's Knees(Canada)
Mostly Other People Do The Killing *   This Is Our Moosic  -   Hot Cup
*   Biggertown
Lerner, Filiano, Grassi *   Lerner, Filiano, Grassi  -   unreleased
*   Wild Analysis(Canada)
Ravi Coltrane *   Blending Times   -   Savoy Jazz *   Epistrophy
Mostly Other People Do The Killing *   This Is Our Moosic  -   Hot Cup
*   Fagundus
Miles Perkin *   The Guessing Game  -   ind *   Outpost(Canada)
Junk Box *   Sunny Then Cloudy  -   Libra *   Chilly Wind(Japan)
Revolutionary Snake Ensemble *   Forked Tongue  -   Cuneiform *   Chippie
Revolutionary Snake Ensemble *   Forked Tongue  -   Cuneiform *   Under The
Skin
Rinse The Algorithm *   Locutions  -   ind. *   Urban Nocturnal(Canada)
Ravi Coltrane *   Blending Times   -   Savoy Jazz *   Narcined
Indo Pak Coaltion *   Apti  -   Innova *   You Talk Too Much
Mostly Other People Do The Killing *   This Is Our Moosic  -   Hot Cup
*   Allentown

Maurice Hogue