Fwd: [JPL] Time To Re-Think How We Do Radio

Fredejazz at aol.com Fredejazz at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 01:23:52 EST 2009

____________________________________

hi Jae,  when I was coming up in NY in the mid 60s I listened to  Billy
Taylor's show on WLIB & WNEW
am.  It was an education.  He announced all the players on each  cut, gave
some background info, brief musical descriptions &  anecdotes.  He made it more
interesting (but not excessively so) !   FJ

In a message dated 1/17/2009 3:49:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,