[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 01-18-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 02:51:53 EST 2009

taintradio.org - we're revolting
taint town live 01-18-09
monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
all other nights midnight-3am

midnight*
Fred Anderson Quartet, Bombay (Children of Cambodia)  (The Milawaukee Tapes
Vol. 1) 1980
Kayhan Kalhor w/Brooklyn Rider, Parvaz (Silent City) 2008
Chris Potter, Chief Seattle (Song For Anyone) 2008
Rocco John Group, Mischievous Mystic (Devotion) 2009
David S. Ware, title (Shakti) 2009
Kenny Garrett, title (Sketches of MD...) 2008
Mary Halvorson Trio, Totally Opaque (2008)

1am
Vitaly Golovnev, Miki's Trick (to whom it may concern) 2009
Jaleel Shaw, title (Optimism) 2008
Ted Curson, Flatted Fifth (Traveling On)
Rashied Ali & Frank Lowe, Exchange, Pt. 1  (Duo Exchange) 1973
Theo Bleckmann And John Hollenbeck, I'm Sorry Shu-Mei I'm A… (Static Still)
2000
Chet Baker & Paul Bley, Little Girl Blue (Diane) 1985
Silvana Deluigi, La Guitarra  (Yo!) 2004

2am
Andy Bey, Little Girl Blue (Tuesdays in Chinatown) 2001
Harvie S w/Kenny Barron, Miyako (Now Was The Time) 2008
Karrin Allyson, The Meaning of the Bues (In Blue) 2002
Vinnie Cutro & NYC Soundscape, Willow Weep For Me (Sakura) 2008
Charles Lloyd Quartet, Prometheus (Rabo de Nube) 2008
David S. Ware, The Freedom Suite, movement 4 (The Freedom Suite) 2002

*time is relative

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)