[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 1/16/09

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Jan 18 14:46:28 EST 2009

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

PLAYLIST
01/16/09

Song Title/Artist/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Almost Like Being In Love, Luis Perdomo, Pathways, Criss Cross Jazz

Sad Clown, Amanda Tosoff, Wait and See, Cellar Live

The Very Thought of You, Everett Greene, My Foolish Heart, Savant

You Do Something To Me, Houston Person, The Art and Soul of Houston Person,
High Note

Soul Eyes, Jeremy Manasia, After Dark, Posi-Tone

Miracles, Barbara King, Perfect Timing, CCC Music Group

Birk's Works, The James Moody and Hank Jones Quartet, Our Delight, IPO

You Got It, Benny Powell, Nextep, Origin Records

7PM

Just You, Just Me, Alex Graham, Brand New, Origin Records

Jive Samba, Clayton Brothers, Brother To Brother, Artist Share

Montono Blues, Kenny Burrell, Prestige Profiles Kenny Burrell, Prestige

VSQ, The Chuck Anderson Trio, The Vintage Tracks, Self-Released

Connotation, Todd Coolman, Perfect Strangers, Artist Share

Miki's Trick, Vitaly Golovnev, To Whom It May Concern, Tippin' Records

8PM

Love For Sale, Russell Gunn, Love Stories, High Note

Vice Versa, Chicago Jazz Philharmonic, Collective Creativity, 3 Sixteen
Records

Here Comes The Sun, Mike Holober & The Gotham Jazz Orchestra, Quake,
Sunnyside

Resolution, Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra, A Love Supreme, Palmetto Records

9PM

Uptown Afterburn, Benny Golson, New Time, New 'tet, Concord Jazz

The Outlaw, The Blue Note 7, Mosaic, Blue Note

High Noon, Gary Smulyan, The Jazz Soul of Frankie Laine, Reservoir Music

Shine, Ravi Coltrane, Blending Times, Savoy Jazz

O, Tarbaby, Tarbaby, Imani Records

Lord Revive Us, Gregory Tardy, He Knows My Name, Steeplechase

Freedom Jazz Dance, Vinnie Cutro & New York City Soundscape, Sakura, RME
Records

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host

WRTI-FM