[JPL] Time To Re-Think How We Do Radio

Tom Tallitsch modernjazzradioshow at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 21:16:02 EST 2009

Great topic!
I love the technical stuff, but then again I'm a professional musician.  For
the most part I try to find some sort of middle ground with my show, where
the average, non-musician can understand what I am talking about, but the
serious jazz musician is not bored or turned away.

You're technical comments on the music may encourage the novice musician or
listener to want to learn more about music, or take some lessons.

Keep up the great work.
Tom Tallitsch
http://www.tomtallitsch.com
http://www.tomtallitschblog.com
wwfm 89.1 HD2 (Trenton/Princeton, NJ)
Modern Jazz Radio Show - Thursdays 8-10pm