[JPL] Vinyl Side of Midnight Set List 1/18/09

MICHAEL P STRATTON dreamtrane at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 18 21:25:26 EST 2009

Vinyl Side of Midnight 2009

This is the playlist for this week’s Vinyl Side of Midnight, which can be heard on 89.7 FM WLNZ in the Greater Lansing area, or you can tune in internationally on the web on www.wlnz.org  - hosted by Mike Stratton, Sunday nights, 9- midnight, Eastern Standard Time
Feel free to forward this to friends.
If you’ve received this and would like to be removed from the list simply contact me at dreamtrane at sbcglobal.net
You can use that same address for promotional information.
For more information, visit www.mikestratton.com

1/18/09

organissimo - Groovadelphia; GROOVADELPHIA; Big O Records
Rahsaan Roland Kirk - The Inflated Tear; DOES YOUR HOUSE HAVE LIONS; Rhino

Sonny Rollins - Tenor Madness; ROAD SHOWS, VOL. I; Emarcy
McCoy Tyner - Blues On The Corner; GUITARS; Half Note

Jamee Paul - Whatever Lola Wants; AT LAST; Green Hill
Connie Evingson - My Attorney, Bernie; LITTLE DID I DREAM;
Frank Sinatra - One For My Baby; ONLY THE LONELY;

Tiempo Libre - Arrebatao; WHAT YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR; Shanachie
Marc Ribot - Aqui Como Alla; Y LOS CUBANOS POSTIZOS; Atlantic
The Brian Lynch/Eddie Palmieri Project - Free Hands; SIMPATICO

The Ben Sidran Hammond Quartet - Gotta Serve Somebody; CIEN NOCHES; Nardis
Tony Monaco - Ode To Billie Joe; LIVE AT THE ORBIT ROOM; Chicken Coup Records

Ray Levier - Ray’s Way; RAY’S WAY; Origin
Clay Giberson - It Might As Well Be Spring; SPACETON’S APPROACH; Origin
Ken Hatfield - The Spirit Of Soul; ...PLAYS THE MUSIC OF BILL McCORMICK; Mpub

David Murray - Shakti; SHAKTI; AUM
Scarlett Johansson - Town With No Name; ANYWHERE I LAY MY HEAD; Atco
Otis Taylor - Hey Joe; RECAPTURING THE BANJO; Telarc

Chicago Jazz Philharmonic - An Afternoon With Mr. Bowie (pt.2); COLLECTIVE CREATIVITY; 3 Sixteen Records
Dan Cavanagh’s Jazz Emporium Big Band - Mississippi Ecstasy (Movements 1-3); PULSE; OA2 Records
John Hollenbeck - Just Like Him; JOYS & DESIRES; Intuition

Wave Mechanics Union - The Rain Song; SECOND SEASON; HX Music
Lizz Wright - Thank You; THE ORCHARD; Verve
Stanton Moore - When The Levee Breaks; III; Telarc