[JPL] KSVY playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 19 11:23:10 EST 2009

"Stolen Moments in Jazz" w/Bill Moody

Gary Smulyan/High Noon/It Only Happens Once/Reservoir
Ray Levier/Ray's Way/Bait Tone Blues/Origin
Marcus Goldfaber/Take Me Anywhere/Look For the Silver Lining/FallenApple

Billet Deux/Deux/For on Six
Mark Colby/Reflectons/Title/Origin
Colleen McNabb/Don't Go to Strangers/Waltz For Debbie/zucca

Jr. Mance/Live at Cafe Loup/Happy Time
Kristin Korb/Why Can't You Behave/You Stepped out of a Dream
Rick Frank/Yellow Mountain/Nubop/DeckerCreek

Amanda Tosoff/Wait and See/Julia's Blues
Vitaly Golovnev/To Whom it May Concern/Title/Tippin'
Wally Schnalle/Louder than Your TV/Everybody's Got One

J Coltrane/Lush Life/I Hear a Rhapsody/Prestige
Steven Santoro/Whisper My Name/I'll Be Here/Red Lion
Ofer Assaf/Tangible Reality/The Nearness of You/Summit

John  Burr/Just Can't Wait/Been Here All  Along
Don Hales/Unified String Theory/Motivation

KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476

Author of SHADES OF BLUE