[JPL] Time To Re-Think How We Do Radio

Louis Erlanger louisx at verizon.net
Mon Jan 19 11:30:47 EST 2009

It's not BS if it works for you.  We've all got to keep trying different
things, and to respect the audience's intelligence.

On another note, I don't know if it was mentioned here but the
computer-generated Art Tatum recording has garnered two Grammy nominations.
Will R2D2 pick up the award if it wins?