[JPL] Tatum/ GG BPhatB

Louis Erlanger louisx at verizon.net
Mon Jan 19 13:04:25 EST 2009

My joke didn't mean I didn't like it. I actually do. I was just trying to
match the award with a recipient. Maybe a hologram of Art Tatum? I saw an
early demonstration of this software and being a bit of a geek, I was very
impressed. It really did pick up the nuances of the original performance,
and they did it on a beautifully sounding piano. It may end up being a
superior way to re-release old material.