[JPL] We Are One

Jeff Turton jturton at comcast.net
Mon Jan 19 14:27:28 EST 2009

Yep,  watched the whole thing. It was very inspiring. Loved U2 and
Stevie with Usher as well. I was very disappointed though that HBO did
not air or even provide a feed of Eugene Robinson's invocation (it
apparently was not even on the PA system at the event itself) because
I know I'm going to have to listen to Rick Warren's on Tuesday. Other
than that and a few transmission issues they pulled off a very
complicated production. To build out and produce a show of that size
and complexity is tough and I give high marks to all those involved on
the tech side of the event.

Jeff Turton
WFNX Jazz Brunch