[JPL] PLAYLIST KMHD JAN 15TH Night tracks hosted by Ric

TradeSecrets/Mancuso's TradeSecrets at comcast.net
Mon Jan 19 16:45:49 EST 2009

NIGHT TRACKS hosted by Ric Thursday  KMHD 89.1 FM  KMHD.FM

All New Releases

Jan 15, 2009 MLK Day  9 pm to MIDNIGHT

Star Trek 4:39:00 John Stetch TV Trio brux records 3
epistrophy 8:45 benny golson new time new tet concord 5
Cubano 7:11 Kristen Korb Mix double k 10
my prayer 2:46 the platters soundtrack benjamin button concord 13

22 Stop Set
Limiter 8:02:00 Paul Carlon Octet Roots Propaganda deep tone 6
Sweet Inspiration 4:39 Derek Trucks Band Already Free victor records.com 4

36   Stop set
Diaspora 5:44:00 Chicago Jazz Philharmonic Collective Creativity 3sixteen
records 3
Listen Baby 5:35 George Duke Dukey Treats heads up 5
Fascinating Rhythm 5:31 Mark O'Connor's Hot Swing Trio Live In New York omac
records 1

54  Stop Set
lua e sol 9:12 mark weinstein lua e sol jazzheads 6
Wayne's Thang 10:58 Kenny Garrett Sketches Of MD: Live At The Iridium
Featuring Pharoah Sanders mack ave 4
I Ain't Gonna Let You Break My Heart 5:21 Jane Monheit The Lovers, The
Dreamers And Me concord 8

22   Stop Set
Slow Down Sagg 12:24 Tony Monaco Tony Monaco Live At The Orbit Room: The
Ultimate Jam chicken coup records 5

36   Stop Set
Anthem 9:13 Christian Scott Live At Newport concord 5
Rythm of the Road 5:12 Mary Flower Bridges yellow dog 1
Swearing in of the Bandidos 2:02 Al Jazzbo Collins & the Bandidos A Lovely
Bunch impulse 8

54 Stop Set
Breath Of The Blues 10:47 Don Hales Featuring Tony Monaco Unified String
Theory chicken coup records 8
crazy in love 6:03 kate davis introducing kate davis kate davis music.com 12
Venice-Cities & Memories 7:27 Pete Malinverni Invisible Cities reservoir 4
Contradanza 2:58 James Galway & Tiempo Libre O'Reilly Street rca 11

22   Stop Set
I'm Not So Sure 5:51 Roy Hargrove Quintet Earfood emarcy 1
Black Orpheus 4:59 Cassandra Wilson Loverly blue note 2

36   Stop Set
Aiaiai 5:03 Randy Brecker Randy In Brasil maa records 12
Temptation 6:57 Southside Johnny With LaBamba's Big Band Grapefruit Moon:
The Songs Of Tom Waits leroy 12
All Or Nothing At All [Live] 6:18 The Christian Jacob Trio Live In Japan
wilder jazz 9

54   Stop Set
Going Home 6:03 Adam Shulman On Second Thought kabocha 8