[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 01-19-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Jan 19 17:09:32 EST 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 01-19-09

    HOUR ONE

Jo Lawry - I'm Old Fashioned - I Want To Be Happy (Fleurieu) [C]
The Here & Now - Keep - Break Of Day (OA2) [C]
Tom Wolfe & Gene Bertoncini - On A Misty Night - Floating On The
Silence (Summit)
Tom Wolfe & Gene Bertoncini - I'll Remember April - Floating On The
Silence (Summit)

  BREAK

Uros Markovic Gospel Jazz Trio - When The Gates Swing Open - Jesus
Saves (CTA)
Clay Giberson - It Might As Well Be Spring - Spaceton's Approach
(Origin) [C]
Fred Taylor Trio - Moon and Sand - Circling (Fred Taylor Music) [C]
Fred Taylor Trio - Dear Old Stockholm - Circling (Fred Taylor Music) [C]
Skip Wilkins -  Skylark - Solo: Live At Lafayette (Dreambox Media) [a]
Skip Wilkins -  Nardis - Solo: Live At Lafayette (Dreambox Media)  [a]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Phil Norman Tentet - Stolen Moments - "Totally" Live At Catalina Jazz
Club (MAMA)
Kim Richmond Ensemble - You Don't Know What Love Is - Live At Cafe
Metropol (Origin)
Jim Hall / Ron Carter Duo - St. Thomas - Alone Together (Milestone)
Sonny Rollins - Blue 7 - Saxophone Colossus (Prestige)
Tim Green & Trio Cambia - Time For The Seasons - Change Of Seasons
(OA2) [C]
Paul Seaforth - No More Blues - Something Real (Fine Arts)
Cecil Payne - Martin Luther King Jr. - Payne's Window (Delmark)

  BREAK