[JPL] Playlist - STOLEN MOMENTS - 01.19.09

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Jan 19 19:23:44 EST 2009

Playlist - STOLEN MOMENTS - 01.19.09

Swing Masters - Stompin' at the Savoy - Happy Birthday...Lionel! - Dare
Randy Sandke - Ev'rytime We Say Goodbye - Unconventional Wisdom - Arbors
Billet-Deux - Four on Six - Deux - Self Produced
Uros Markovic - Glory Glory Hallelujah - Gospel Jazz Trio - CTA

Benny Golson w/ Al Jarreau - Whisper Not - New Time, New 'tet - Concord
The Blue Note 7 - Little B's Poem - Mosaic - Blue Note
Laika Fatien -How Deep Is The Ocean - Misery (a tribute to billie
holiday) - blujazz

Kirk Lightsey - Wayne Shorter - Lightsey To Gladden - Criss Cross
Eliane Elias - They Can't Take That Away From Me - Bossa Nova Stories
- Blue Note
Ray Levier - Title Cut  - Ray's Way - Origin

Miami Saxophone Quarter - Blue Rondo A La Turk - Fourtified -
Fourtified Records
Lage Lund - You Do Something To Me - Early Songs - Criss Cross
Luba Mason - Title Cut - Krazy Love - Sunnyside
Phil Ranelin - Naptown Afternoon - Living A New Day - Hive

Todd Coolman - Could You Imagine? - Perfect Strangers - Artist Share
Denise Donatelli - I Love It When You Dance That Way - What Lies
Within - Savant
Jodi Proznick - Help Me - Foundations - Cellar Live

Steve Herberman - Soul Eyes - Ideals - reachmusic.com
Sheila Jordan - Am I Blue - Portrait of Sheila - Blue Note
James Mood and Hank Jones - Darben the Red Foxx - Our Delight - IPO
Rafi Malkiel - Cuajira Con Trombone - My Island - Self Produced

Roger Kellerway - Freddy The Freeloader - Live At The Jazz Stardard -
IPO

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM