[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 01-19-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 00:13:18 EST 2009

taintradio.org - taint town live 01-19-09
monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
all other nights midnight-3am

9pm*
Branford Marsalis Quartet, Carolina Shout (Romare Bearden Revealed) 2003
Chie Imaizumi, A Change for the Better (Unfailing Kindness) 2006
Marva Wright, Change Is Gonna Come (After the Levees Broke) 2007
John Hollenbeck [w/Martin Luther King sermon], The Drum Major Instinct (No
Images) 2001
Charles Mingus, Better Git Hit In Your Soul (Mingus Ah Um) 1959

10pm
Carla Bley, The National Anthem (Looking For America) 2003
Clifford Brown, Get Happy (Brownie Speaks)
Campbell Brothers, John Medeski, A Change Is Gonna Come (Can You Feel It?)
2005
Brian Groder, Diverging Orbits (Torque) 2006
Jayne Cortez And The Firespitters, I Have Been Searching (Taking The Blues
Back Home) 1996
Myra Melford Be Bread, Fear Slips Behind (The Image of Your Body) 2003
Louis Armstrong & His Hot Five, Hotter Than That (Hot Fives & Sevens, Vol.
3) 1927
Beibom Kroner Big Band, Don't Lose Sight (Tango For Bad People) 2006
The Cinematic Orchestra w/Fontella Bass, Evolution (Every Day) 2002

11pm
Ken Nordine, As Of Now (Word Jazz: A Transparent Mask)
Bill Frisell, Lookout For Hope (Gone, Just Like A Train) 1998
Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers, One For All (And All For One) (One For
All) 1990
The James Harman Band, I'm Lookin' Sharp (Two Sides To Every Story)
James Brown, Get On The Good Foot (Single  Stereo) (JB40: 40th Anniversary
Collection)
Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings,  Be Easy (100 Days, 100 Nights) 2007
Shirlette Ammons, title (John Anonymous) 2008
Bill Frisell, We Are Everywhere (The Intercontinentals) 2003
Fred Ho & the Afro-Asian Music Ensemble, title, (The Underground Railroad To
My Heart) 1997
Terry Roche, National Anthem (US an' Them) 2008

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)