[JPL] Playlist: Jazzz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 1/19/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jan 20 05:28:45 EST 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday January 19, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Wayne Bergeron - You Call This A Living - America The Beautiful - (Wag Wecords)
Tommy Flanagan - Jazz Giants Play Horace Silver - Peace - (Prestige)
*Antonio Ciacca - Rush Life - Rush Life - (Motéma)
*Toninho Horta - To Jobim With Love - If Everyone Was Like You - (Resonance)
Bill Ramsay/Milt Kleeb - "Red" Kelly's Heroes - Everything I Love - (CARS)
Jack McDuff - Strollin' - Brother Jack Meets The Boss - (Prestige)
Jeff Richman - Agua - Storm Before The Calm - (self-release)
*Don Friedman - Straight Ahead - Straight Street - (No Coast)
*Kenny Barron - The Traveler - Speed Trap - (Sunnyside)
9:00pm
Spyro Gyra - Got The Music - Pure Mood - (Windham Hill)
Charles Rutherford - Collage - Royal - (Sea Breeze)
*Eliane Elias - Bossa Nova Stories - The More I See You - (Blue Note)
*Randy Brecker - Randy In Brasil - Guarujá - (MAMA)
*Michael B. - No More Blues - After Hours - (Primrose Lane)
Art Pepper - The Best Of - Over The Rainbow
*Christian Howes - Heartfelt - That's All It Was - (Resonance)
Ron Escheté - In The Middle - Taking A Chance On Love - (Rev Jazz)
10:00pm
*Bob Mintzer - Swing Out - Swangalang - (MCG)
David Hazeltine - The Classic Trio II - From Here To There - (Sharp 9)
Clare Fischer - Rockin' In Rhythm - O Canto - (JMI)
*Hendrik Meurkens - Samba To Go! - My Foolish Heart - (Zoho)
João Gilberto - João - I Wish You Love - (Verve)
Stan Getz - Getz Au Go Go - Here's That Rainy Day - (Jazz Heritage)
Carl Fontana / Jiggs Whigham - Nice 'n' Easy - If I Only Had A Brain - (TNC)
11:00pm
Greg Field - The Art Of Swing - The Blues Machine - (Lauren)
*Tony Monaco - Live At The Orbit Room - I'll Close My Eyes - (Chicken Coup)
*Roy Hargrove - Earfood - Starmaker - (EmArcy)
*Dan Cray - Over Here Over Heard - Useless Landscape - (Crawdad)
Luis Salinas - Rosario - Muy Latino - (grp)
James Carter - Present Tense - Tenderly - ((EmArcy)

*Recent release