[JPL] Playlist WGBH pm - mid. 1/19

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 06:59:36 EST 2009

Monday, Jan 19, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

MLK Special

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Grant Green: Joshua Fit De Battle Of Jericho, Feelin' The Spirit (Blue
Note 46822)

8:15pm
Herbie Hancock: I Have A Dream, The Complete Blue Note Sixties Sessions
(Blue Note 95569)

8:29pm
Billy Taylor: His Name Was Martin, It's A Matter Of Pride (GRP 3049)

8:36pm
Aretha Franklin: Precious Lord, Take My Hand/You've Got A Friend,
Amazing Grace (Atlantic 906)

8:42pm
Martin Luther King Jr: The Great March To Washington, MLK:The Martin
Luther King Jr. Tapes (Jerden 7021)

9:01pm
Doug Wamble: Rockin' Jerusalem, Bluestate (Marsalis Music/Rounder
11661-3311)

9:16pm
Martin Luther King Jr: Free At Last (I've Been To The Mountaintop,
MLK:The Martin Luther King Jr. Tapes (Jerden 7021)

9:38pm
Sweet Honey In The Rock: Wade In The Water, Live At Carnegie Hal (Flying
Fish 710106)

9:46pm
Keith Jarrett: Prayer, Death And The Flower (Impulse 139)

9:56pm
Stevie Wonder: If It's Magic, Songs In The Key Of Life (Motown 0340)

10:01pm
James Spaulding: King, Songs Of Courage (Muse 5382)

10:09pm
Martin Luther King Jr: A Knock At Midnight, A Knock At Midnight (Creed 8588)

10:22pm
Donald Byrd: A City Called Heaven, A City Called Heaven (Landmark 1530)

10:31pm
Martin Luther King Jr: A Knock At Midnight, A Knock At Midnight (Creed 8588)

10:38pm
Charles Lloyd: Go Down Moses, Lift Every Voice (ECM 1832)

Charles Lloyd: Go Down Moses, Lift Every Voice (ECM 1832)

10:50pm
Nnenna Freelon: There Is A Balm In Gilead, Blueprint Of A Lady (Concord
2289)

10:55pm
Martin Luther King Jr: A Knock At Midnight, A Knock At Midnight (Creed 8588)

11:05pm
Max Roach: Members Don't Get Weary, Members Don't Get Weary (Koch 8514)

11:14pm
Martin Luther King Jr: Rediscovering Lost Values, A Knock At Midnight
(Time Warner 4-32572)

11:32pm
Monty Alexander: Ain't Gonna Study War No More, The River (Concord 4422)

11:39pm
Martin Luther King Jr: Rediscovering Lost Values, A Knock At Midnight
(Time-Warner Audio 4-32572)

11:52pm
Charlie Haden: We Shall Overcome, Liberation Movement Orchestra (Impulse
3915)

11:53pm
Ray Charles: America The Beautiful, Anthology (Rhino 75759)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston