[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 01-20-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Jan 20 16:07:41 EST 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 01-20-09

    HOUR ONE

The Styker/Slagle Band - Brighter Days - The Scene (Zoho)
Larry Gelb - America Is Free - America Is Free (IAM) [C]
Mark Sherman Quartet - Hope - Live @ The Bird's Eye (Miles High)
Clay Giberson - Trust - Spaceton's Approach (Origin) [C]
Steve Million - Remembering - Remembering The Way Home (Origin)
Jay Hoggard & James Weidman - Lift Every Voice And Sing - Songs Of
Spiritual Love (JHVM)
Uros Markovic Gospel Jazz Trio - Wade In The Water - Jesus Saves (CTA)

  BREAK

Skip Wilkins - Waltz In Ab - Solo: Live At Lafayette (Dreambox Media)
Jane Monheit - Slow Like Honey - The Lovers, The Dreamers And Me
(Concord) [C][a]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Jo Lawry - The Water Is Wide - I Want To Be Happy (Fleurieu) [C]
Jo Lawry - Can't Smile Without You - I Want To Be Happy (Fleurieu) [C]
Carmen McRae - I Could Write A Book - Live At The Flamingo Jazz Club
(Acrobat)
Carmen McRae - Thou Swell - Live At The Flamingo Jazz Club (Acrobat)

  BREAK

Mark Weinstein - Emorio - Lua e Sol (Jazzheads) [C][a]
Benny Golson - Airegin - New Time, New 'tet (Concord) [C][a]
Don Hales - Strawberries-Raspberries - Unified String Theory (Chicken
Coup) [C]
Kenny Dorham - My Ideal - Quiet Kenny (New Jazz)
Ray Bryant - Gotta Travel On - Alone At Montreux (32 Jazz)

  BREAK

Ray Bryant - After Hours - Alone At Montreux (32 Jazz)