[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Jan 21 09:02:59 EST 2009

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Monte La Rue--7 Miles--Rendezvous Lounge
Ken Hatfield--The Spirit of Soul--To Be Continued...
Trampled Under Foot--You Call That Love--May I Be Excused
Phillip Walker--If You See My Baby--Going Back Home
Bob Marley and the Wailers--Want More--Rastaman Vibration
Rokia Traore--Koronoko--Tchamantche
Sean Noonan--Big Mouth--Boxing Dreams
The Blue Note 7--Little B's Poem--Mosaic
Jean-Michel Pilc--West--Cardinal Points
Steve Heberman--Soul Eyes--Ideals

7pm

James Brown--Slaughter Theme--Slaughter's Big Rip-Off
Mark Prince--Friendly Fire--Fraction of Infinity
Derek Trucks Band--Days is Almost Gone--Already Free
Johnny Winter--Got To Find My Baby--Let Me In
Hurdy-Gurdy--Skallstyggen--Prototyp
Afro Celt Sound System--Dhol Dogs--Anatomic
Novalima--Tumbala--Coba Coba
Wayne Wallace--Straight Life/Mr. Clean--Infinity
Burr Johnson--Crossfire--What It Is
Ray Levier--Ray's Way--Rays' Way

8pm

Kevin Ayers--Brainstorm--The Unfairground
Rebecca Cline & Hilary Noble--Ocean Mother--Enclave Diaspora
Chuck Bernstein--Delta Berimbau Blues--Delta Berimbau Blues
Marc Ford--Don't Get Me Killed--The Neptune Blues Club
Gregory Isaacs' All Stars--Leggo Beast--Flashing Echo
Beat Pharmacy--In the Sun--Africa Travels
Liam Sillery--Wrong Number--Outskirts
Ralph Lalama--The Moontrane--Energy Fields
Steve Cropper & Felix Cavaliere--To Make It Right--Nudge It Up A Notch
Don Hales--Mighty Mouse--Unified String Theory

9pm

The Soft Machine--Why Are We Sleeping?--Volumes One & Two
Wave Mechanics Union--Won't Get Fooled Again--Second Season
Cookie & the Vagrantz--Black Cat Bone--Destiny Blues
Alice Russell--Hesitate--Pot of Gold
Mickey Hart/Zakir Hussain/Et al--Kaluli Groove--Global Drum Project
Emma Shapplin--The Inferno--Galactic Caravan
Tony Malaby--Scribble Boy--Warblepeck
Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich--The Saga of Imaba--Andarta
Clayton Brothers--Wild Man--Brother to Brother

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond