[JPL] Registration is now open for JazzWeek Summit 2009

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Wed Jan 21 12:49:19 EST 2009

Registration is now open for JazzWeek Summit 2009, to be held at the
Radisson Riverside Hotel in Rochester, N.Y., June 18-20.

The JazzWeek Summit returns once again for 2009!

As in past Summits, this will be a three-day, hands-on workshop covering
jazz radio programming and record and artist promotion. Our panel
committee is currently working on the agenda for this year, but last
year's summit agenda is available on the official Summit website,
http://summit.jazzweek.com/ as a guide for what to expect.

Extra Early-Bird registration is open now at $129 before January 31. In
addition, room rates at the newly-renovated Radisson Riverside start at
$89 for single- or double-occupancy. We hope that by making the event
affordable, we can draw a greater number of participants.

Registration is open now at http://summit.jazzweek.com/. That site will
be updated with Summit news and with an updated agenda.

More news on performances and awards will be coming soon. We also have
opportunities for event sponsorship, breakfast sponsorship and artist
performances. Please contact Ed Trefzger at ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com for
more information.

Note: there are a limited number of scholarships for first-time
attendees and volunteer positions available. Details will be available
soon. Please contact Ed Trefzger at ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com  for
information.