[JPL] 95th Edition "Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"

Nancy Barell nbarell at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jan 21 14:06:00 EST 2009

We¹re still going strong and inching towards our 100th edition.  Best
Regards,  Nancy

--
Nancy Barell
"Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"

03 What Is This Thing Called Love    2:36    Frank Sinatra    In The Wee
Small Hours

04 Darn That Dream    7:13    Charlie Rouse    Social Call

05 Oh, You Crazy Moon    2:55    Liz Childs    Oh, You Crazy Moon

06 I'm An Old Cowhand (from the Rio Grande)    7:30    David Berger    I Had
The Craziest Dream

07 Bluesette    5:26    Connie Evingson    Some Cats Know

09 I Thought About You    8:25    Freddie Bryant    Live At Smoke

10 But Beautiful    4:47    Dena Derose    Love's Holiday

11 You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To    5:31    Duke Jordan    Savoy Jazz
Sampler

12 Fool That I Am    3:26    Bev Kelly    Love Locked Out

13 All The Way    3:25    Billie Holiday    Let's Be Frank

14 Somebody Loves Me    3:20    Bob Cooper    Coop!

15 Stolen Moments    4:29    Gregory Generet    (Re) Generet-Ion

17 The Gal That Got Away    3:11    Frank Sinatra    The Complete Capitol
Singles Collection

18 Never Never Land    5:44    William Galison-Mulo Franzl-Group    Midnight
Sun

19 Moondance    4:20    Tessa Souter    Nights Of Key Largo

20 The Breeze And I    8:00    Jim Rotondi    The Pleasure Dome

21 You Better Go Now    4:28    Jim Malloy    Jim Malloy Jazz Vocalist

22 Out Of This World    4:51    Mark Murphy    Rah

24 Samba De Orfeu    6:43    Clark Terry    Metropole Orchestra

25 Summer Samba    4:08    Liz Childs    Oh, You Crazy Moon

26 Samba de Uma Nota Só(OneNoteSamba)    3:00    Antônio Carlos Jobim    Tom
Jobim Inédito

27 Midnight Samba    2:12    Stan Getz    Late Night Sax

28 Song of the Jet (Samba do Avico) - Ella Fitzgerald    3:37    Various
Artists - Fantasy / Milestone    Brazilian Horizons

29  One Note Samba    4:50    David Hazeltine    The Jobim Songbook In New
York    Jazz        1    1/14/09 5:05 PM    160 kbps    10/24/07 3:16 PM
AAC audio file    1/8/09 1:29 P

30 Estrada Branca (This Happy Madness)    4:49    Karrin Allyson    Imagina:
Songs of Brasil

32 Didn't We?    2:57    Frank Sinatra    Everything Happens To Me

33 I Didn't Know About You    5:43    Phil Woods    Flowers For Hodges

34 I Didn't Know About You    3:18    Barbara Lea    A Woman In Love

35 Blue "N' Boogie (Dizzy)    6:14    Junior Mance Quintet    Here "Tis

36 Blue Skies    2:39    Jamie DaviS    Vibe Perfection

37 I'll Be Seeing You    5:18    Nancy Wilson    Turned to Blue

38 Softly, As In A Mornings Sunrise    6:34    Wynton Kelly with Nat
Adderley, Bobby Jaspar, Jimmy Cobb, Paul Chambers & Benny Gholson    Kelly
Blue

40 Love Thy Neighbor    4:45    Carol Fredette    Everything In Time

41 Lover, Come Back To Me    6:28    Warren Vache    Dream Dancing

42 Only Trust Your Heart    4:42    Stan Getz & Astrud Gilberto    Getz Au
Go Go

43 Manteca    4:22    Phineas Newborn, Jr.    A World Of Piano

44 Why Was I Born    3:42    Karrin Allyson    Ballads

45 Nuages (Clouds) (Featuring Tommy Flanagan)    5:55    Tal Farrow
(Featuring Tommy Flanagan)    Saturday Afternoon Jazz

47 Laura    3:29    Frank Sinatra    Where Are You?

48 Laura    8:21    Joe Locke    Force of Four

49 Emily    5:53    Tierney Sutton    Dancing In The Dark

50 Emily (by Mandel)    8:11    Junior Mance    Blue Mance

51 Nancy (With The Laughing Face)    9:23    David Hazeltine    Manhattan
Autumn

53 I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face    6:21    Gregory Generet    (Re)
Generet-Ion

54 I Fall In Love Too Easily    4:50    Misha Piatigorsky    Uncommon
Circumstance

55 Ev'rything I Love    4:22    Fay Claassen    With a Song In My Heart

56 Baltimore Oriole    4:24    Janet Seidel & William Galison    Love
Letters

58 A Man Alone    3:45    Frank Sinatra    The Complete Reprise Studio
Recordings (Disc 14)

59 The Man I Love    7:14    Martial Solal and Eric Le Lann    Portrait In
Black and White

60 Loverman    6:08    Ranee Lee    Live at the Bijou

61 Country Boy    5:22    Herb Ellis    Country Boy

62 The Boy Next Door    5:25    Emilie-Claire Barlow    The Very Thought Of
You

65 Wild Is The Wind    4:10    Diane Hubka    Goes To The Movies

66 Love Theme From ChinaTown    5:11    Til Bronner    Oceana

67 Green Dolphin Street    7:37    Dena De Rose    Live at Jazz Standard
Volume One

68 I'm Glad There Is You    5:22    Tessa Souter    Nights Of Key Largo

69 Some thing's Coming From "West Side Story"    3:55    Oscar Peterson Trio
Jazz Like You've Never Heard It Before

70 You Say You Care    1:57    Maxine Sullivan    Together. Maxine Sullivan
Sings The Music Of Jule Styne

72 Love Walked IN    2:11    Melody Breyer-Grell    Fascinating Rhythms

73 My Shining Hour    6:37    Pete Malinverni    Autumn In New York

74 Should've Been    4:56    Kelley Johnson    Home

75 My Romance    3:45    Patti Wicks Trio    It's A Good Day

76 A Fine Romance    3:20    Carol Fredette    Everything In Time    ]

77 Flamingo    3:21    Wynton Marsalis & Ellis Marsalis with Reginald Veal
and Herlin Riley    Standard Time, Volume 3: Resolution Of Romance    ]

78 Green-Up Time    6:06    Warren Chiasson    Good Vibes For Kurt Weill   ]
]