[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Jan 12,2009

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 21 23:04:05 EST 2009

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Jan 12,2009

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up…

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Jan 12,2009

Hour 1

CHERYL BENTYNE - "Love Me or Leave Me" - Talk of the Town - (Telarc)

TIERNEY SUTTON - "Old Devil Moon" - Blue In Green - (Telarc)

JON BURR BAND W/YAALA BALLIN - "Sea Breeze" - Just Can't Wait - (indep)

RITA EDMOND - "Our Love Is Here to Stay" - Sketches of a Dream - (indep)

JOE SAMPLE /RANDY CRAWFORD - "Rio De Janeiro Blues" - Feeling Good - (PRA)

RAY BROWN JR W/FREDA PAYNE AND TERRY GIBBS - "Lullaby of Birdland" - Friends and Family - (SRI Jazz)

RAI RAGLAND - "All or Nothing At All" - Raizin - (indep)

ANNE PHILLIPS - "Doubletalk" - Ballet Time - (indep)

MAX PERKOFF BAND W/CAMI THOMPSON - "Waiting" - Infinite Search - (indep)

SUSIE ARIOLI BAND - "On the Sentimental Side" - That's For Me - (Justin Time)

Hour 2

KENNY WASHINGTON - "Oleo" - Live at Anna's Jazz Island - (indep)

MARCUS GOLDHABER - "I Fall Apart" - Take Me Anywhere - (indep)

GWEN HUGHES - "So Into You" - Because of Light - (Fairfield)

SARA GAZAREK - "Carey" - Return to You - (Native Language)

JEFF BAKER - "Beautiful Friendship" - Monologue - (Origin)

DIANE HOFFMAN - "Well You Needn't" - My Little French Dancer - (indep)

JOAN CARTWRIGHT - "Dreamin" - Feeling Good - (indep)

AMANDA CARR - "Where Can I Go Without You" - Soon - (indep)

MARLENE VERPLANCK - "Better Luck Next Time" - Once There Was a Moon - (Audiophile)

CAROLYN LEE JONES - "Come Fly With Me" - Bon Appetit - (indep)

MARY LOWE - "Secret Love" - Jazz Diva - (indep)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host – "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM