[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Jan 19,2009

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 21 23:23:16 EST 2009

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Jan 19,2009

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up…

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Jan 19,2009

Hour 1

RON KAPLAN - "Jumpin With Symphony Sid" - New York - (Kapland)

CRIS BARBER - "Devil May Care" - This Moment To Be Free - (37)

CAROLYN LEE JONES - "Happy Together" - Bon Appetit - (indep)

GINGER AND SCOTT - "How High The Moon/Ornithology" - Dreamsville - (indep)

ERIC BYRD TRIO +4 - "Come Rain or Come Shine" - Brother Ray - (indep)

JAMIE DAVIS - "You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine" - Vibe Over Perfection - (indep)

JANE MONHEIT - "Overjoyed" - Surrender - (Concord)

REBECCA KYLER DOWNS - "Candy" - The Cooler S'Track - (Koch)

PAUL WEST AND MARK BROWN - "Laughing to Keep From Cryin" - Words and Music - (Origin)

GAIL PETTIS - "If I Were You" - May I Come In - (Origin)

GORDON GOODWIN'S BIG PHAT BAND W/DIANNE REEVES - "Too Close For Comfort" - The Phat Pack - (Immergent)

Hour 2

SARA GAZAREK - "Blackbird/Bye Bye Blackbird" - Yours - (Native Language)

RITA EDMOND - "Just In Time" - Sketches of a Dream - (indep)

MARY LOWE - "This Can't Be Love" - Jazz Diva - (indep)

MEGAN BIRDSALL - "My Old Flame" - Little Jazz Bird - (indep)

NNENNA FREELON - "Better Than Anything" - Concord 30th - (Concord)

ELLI FORDYCE W/JIM MALLOY - "Hey There" - Something Still Cool - (indep)

DEBORAH BROWN - "Dexterity" - unknown

PAUL ANKA - "It's a Sin" - Rock Swings - (Verve)

JIM MALLOY - "New York Nighttime Blues" - Jazz Vocalist - (indep)

KRISTIN KORB - "Don't Get Around Much Anymore" - Why Can't You Behave - (Double K)

NATALIE COLE /CHAKA KHAN - "If You Can't Swing It" - We All Love Ella - (Verve)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host – "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM