[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 1/21/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jan 22 05:40:53 EST 2009

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday January 21, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra - Absolutely! - Jazz Party - (Lake Street)
Bruce Hamada - Two For The Road - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - (DonDon)
*Mike LeDonne - FiveLive - You And I - (Savant)
*Organissimo - Groovadelphia - Bleecker - (Big "O")
Keith Jarrett - The Out-Of-Towners - Five Brothers - (ECM)
*The Blue Note 7 - Mosaic - Dolphin Dance - (Blue Note)
*Eliane Elias - Bossa Nova Stories - A Ra - (Blue Note)
*Steve Turre - Rainbow People - Brother Ray - (High Note)
9:00pm
David 'Fathead' Newman - I Remember Brother Ray - Georgia On My Mind - (HighNote)
*Christian Jacob - Live In Japan - All Or Nothing At All - (Wilder Jazz)
Dave Peck - Good Road - Yesterdays - (Let's Play Stella)
*Generations - Tough Guys - Just One Of Those Things - (ica)
Tom Ranier/Glenn Cashman - Bright Idea - Favorite Broken Rule - (Primrose Lane)
*Zen Zadravec - Coming Of Age - Polka Dots And Moonbeams - (self-release)
Pamela Hines - Drop 2 - It Could Happen To You - (Spice-Rack)
10:00pm
Freddie Hubbard - Jazz Moods/Cool - Red Clay - (Epic)
Carl Saunders - Eclecticism - Old Folks - (SNL)
Phil Woods - Unheard Herd - My Old Flame - (Jazzed Media)
Oscar Peterson - A Summer Night In Munich - Nigerian Marketplace - (Telarc)
*Phil Norman - "Totally" Live At Catalina Club - Nature Boy - (MAMA)
Joe Romano - This Is The Moment - This Is The Moment - (JR)
John Pizzarelli - With A Song In My Heart - Mountain Greenery - (Telarc)
11:00pm
David 'Fathead' Newman - Life - (HighNote)
	Girl Talk
	Life
	Alfie
	I Can't Get Started