[JPL] Jan. 22, 2009 Playlist of The Jazz Spectrum on WKPS--The Lion 90.7 FM

S. Shyam Sundar sss12 at psu.edu
Thu Jan 22 12:44:34 EST 2009

Jazz Spectrum Playlist for Thursday, January 22, 2009

DJ Shadé

THE ERIC BYRD TRIO + 4—Let the Good Times Roll—Brother Ray—CD Baby—2008

CARMEN LUNDY—Lost in San Rafael—Come Home—Afrasia Productions—2008

MONTY ALEXANDER—The Work Song—Live at the Iridium—Telarc—2005

CHARMAINE CLAMOR—Labis—My Harana: A Filipino Serenade—Free Ham Records—
2008

SUENOS LATIN JAZZ—Enamorado—Azul Oscuro—Motophone—2006

JOHN PIZZARELLI—Aquelas Cosias Todas (All Those Things)—Bossa Nova—
Telarc—2004

HERBIE HANCOCK—Perfect Machine—Perfect Machine—Columbia Records—1988
(1999)

ARTURO SANDOVAL—Rumba Palace—Rumba Palace—Telarc—2007

RITA EDMOND—Misty—Sketches of a Dream—CD Baby—2008

QUINCY JONES and BILL COSBY—Oh Happy Day—The Original Jam Sessions 1969
—Concord Records—2004

BIRELI LAGRENE—When Day is Done—Gipsy Project and Friends—Dreyfus—2002

PAMELA HINES TRIO—My Heart Stood Still [Alt.]—Return—Spice Rack Records
—2007

ABBEY LINCOLN—They Call it Jazz—It’s Me—Verve—2003

HENDRIK MEURKENS—Vamos Nessa—New York Samba Jazz Quintet—Zoho—2007

JOE LOVANO QUARTERS—Little Willie Leaps—Live at the Village Vanguard—
Capitol Records—1995

LEA DeLARIA—Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea—The Live Smoke
Sesions—Ghostlight—2008