[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 1/22/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jan 23 05:31:45 EST 2009

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday January 22, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Matt Catingub - I'm Getting Cement All Over Ewe - Even More Blues, But My Abscessed Tooth Is Fine Now.Thanks - (Concord)
Honolulu Jazz Quartet - Sounds Of The City - Hibiscus Drive - (HJQ)
Kenny Burrell - Blue Muse - My Friend Ray - (Concord)
George Shearing with Brian Torff - Live-Jazz Alley - One For The Woofer - (Concord)
*South Florida Jazz Orchestra - SFJO - Siboney - (MAMA)
*Kristin Korb - Why Can't You Behave - Why Can't You Behave - (Double K)
*Bill Heid - Asian Persuasion - Kirai - (Doodlin)
*John Hicks Legacy Band - Mind Wine - Heart To Heart - (Savant)
9:00pm
*Phil Norman - "Totally" Live At Catalina Club - Robin's Nest - (MAMA)
*Roger Kellaway - Live At The Jazz Standard - Cherry  - (ipo)
*James Moody/Hank Jones - Our Delight - Soul Trane - (ipo)
*Christian Jacob - Live In Japan - It Never Entered My Mind - (Wilder Jazz)
Jack Sheldon - It's What I Do - Well You Needn't - (Butterfly)
*Generations - Tough Guys - Freddie Freeloader - (ica)
10:00pm
Bob Florence - With All The Bells And Whistles - In A Mellow Tone - (MAMA)
Norman Brown - Celebration - Out'a Nowhere - (Warner Bros.)
Stan Getz/Charlie Byrd - Bossa Nova For Lovers - Bahia - (Verve)
Kenny Barron - Live At Maybeck - Skylark - (Concord)
Bobby Shew - Tribute To The Masters - Whisper Not - (Double Time)
*Steve Davis - Outlook - I Got It Bad - (Positone)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - Soul Sister - (Reservoir)
11:00pm
*Gary Smulyan - High Noon - When You're In Love - (Reservoir)
*Hendrik Meurkens - Samba To Go! - Odessa In April - (Zoho)
*Anat Cohen - Notes From The Village - Jitterbug Waltz - (Anzic)
Slyde Hyde - Late Night Jazz - When I Fall In Love - (Vertical Jazz)
*Chet Baker - Chet In Chicago - We'll Be Together Again - (Enja)
Milt Jackson - Reverence And Compassion - Little Girl Blue - (Qwest)
David 'Fathead' Newman - Diamondhead - Star Eyes - (HighNote)

*Recent release