[JPL] RE: Inauguration performance

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Fri Jan 23 13:49:23 EST 2009

Tuesday marked a new beginning, hopefully filled with green lights, blue
skies and rainbows for everyone. Slowly but surely we will climb out of this
deep gorge we're in. My favorite moment of the day was when after being
sworn in Obama and Michelle who were so over gracious with the Boosh's
before, walked them to the copter that was taking them away and the crowd
erupted into singing "na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye". The ingenous
spontaneity of crowds never cease to amaze me.

Arturo