[JPL] RE: Inauguration performance

Basso at aol.com Basso at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 14:03:49 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/23/2009 1:50:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
arturo at kuvo.org writes:

My  favorite moment of the day was when after being
sworn in Obama and Michelle  who were so over gracious with the Boosh's
before, walked them to the  copter that was taking them away and the crowd
erupted into singing "na na  na na, hey hey hey, good bye". The ingenous
spontaneity of crowds never  cease to amaze me.

That was my WORST moment of the show.   Obama spent his time  telling how he
was gonna bring America together - Democrats AND  Republicans.  He encouraged
us all to pull together and then those idiots  erupted into
singing..........what a shame they listened but didn't hear what  our President was saying.
Joe in Detroit