[JPL] RE: Inauguration performance

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 15:13:44 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/23/2009 2:04:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Basso at aol.com writes:

That was  my WORST moment of the show.   Obama spent his time  telling  how
he
was gonna bring America together - Democrats AND   Republicans.  He
encouraged
us all to pull together and then those  idiots  erupted into
singing..........what a shame they listened but  didn't hear what  our
President was saying..>>

Well said. That was not the time to raise the middle finger to the  departing
Pres., regardless of what anybody thought of him. The tepid applause  when
Obama thanked President Bush for his service to our country was sufficient
comment. And no, I am not a Bush supporter.

Ed