[JPL] RE: Inauguration performance

s8nochaser at aol.com s8nochaser at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 15:30:21 EST 2009

 I say it's about time the country, despite it's many problems, gets back to having a sense of humor!!
?
Like the vanquished sports teams that hear na-na-na-na, one would have to think that Bush will get over it...in fact he's already over it.

Obama graciously showed the Bush's the back door, while kicking in the front door!

Mike Schwartz/KSJS