[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 01-23-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Jan 23 16:09:47 EST 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 01-23-09

   Theme

  BREAK

David "Fathead" Newman - Star Eyes (HighNote)
David "Fathead" Newman - A Flower Is A Lovesome Thing - Cityscape
(HighNote)
David "Fathead" Newman - Willow Weep For Me - Fathead/Ray Charles
Presents David Newman (Atlantic)

  BREAK

Cedar Walton - Stella By Starlight - At Maybeck (Concord)
Cedar Walton - Sweet Lorraine - At Maybeck (Concord)
Jay Hoggard - Memories Of You - Swing 'Em Gates: A Tribute To Lionel
Hampton (JHVM)
Alvin Batiste - Skylark - Marsalis Music Honors Alvin Batiste (Marsalis
Music/Rounder)

  BREAK

Mark O'Connor's Hot Swing Trio - Tiger Rag - Live In New York (OMAC) [C]

  BREAK

Benny Golson - Airegin - New Time, New 'Tet (Concord) [C]
Benny Golson - From Dream To Dream - New Time, New 'Tet (Concord) [C]
Mark Colby - Close Enough For Love - Reflections (Origin) [C]
Jane Monheit - Get Out Of Town - The Lovers, The Dreamers, And Me
(Concord) [C]

  BREAK

Frank Catalano - My One And Only Love - Bang (Savoy Jazz)
Frank Catalano - God Made It Beautiful - Bang (Savoy Jazz)

  BREAK

Bill Cantrall - Tangerine - Axiom (Swing Up)
Ray Charles - Opening/Swing A Little Taste/I Gotta Woman - Live In
concert (ABC-Paramount)

  BREAK

Denise Donatelli - We'll Be Together Again - What Lies Within (Savant)
[C]