[JPL] RE: Inauguration performance

newworldjz at aol.com newworldjz at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 17:08:49 EST 2009

I agree with Arturo. And when Bush and his cronies are in jail for all of the crimes that they committed he'll wish that na-na-na was the worst moment for him. I do think the booing when he appeared on the jumbo screen was awkward but they brought this on themselves!!
Neal

New World N Jazz Marketing,Promotion and Consulting
ph: 415 453-1558
fx: 415 453-1727
email: newworldjz at aol.com
web:www.newworldnjazz.com