[JPL] RE: Inauguration performance

Basso at aol.com Basso at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 17:16:29 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/23/2009 5:09:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
newworldjz at aol.com writes:

I agree  with Arturo. And when Bush and his cronies are in jail for all of
the crimes  that they committed he'll wish that na-na-na was the worst moment
for him. I  do think the booing when he appeared on the jumbo screen was awkward
but they  brought this on themselves!!
Neal

Sorry but it was not about Bush (no matter what he allegedly did or didn't
do)
My point is that those people have 'selective' listening.   The  listen to
Obama when it's convenient.
Obama's goal is to bring the country together.   Booing &  na-na is NOT they
way to do it.
Bad behavior should not be condoned by EITHER party.

In other words, they applaud Obama for trying to unite us and then
completely disregard him.  What kind of ethics do they have?    Never mind.........we
know.